DDR3-1333 Unbuffered DIMM. Dual In-Line Memory Module and is intended for mounting into 240-pin edge connector sockets.
Synchronous design allows precise cycle control with the use of system clock. Data I/O transactions are possible on both edges of DQS. Range of operation frequencies, programmable latencies allow the same device to be useful for a variety of high bandwidth, high performance memory system applications.
• RoHS compliant products.
• JEDEC standard 1.5V ± 0.075V Power supply
• VDDQ=1.5V ± 0.075V
• Clock Freq: 667MHZ for 1333Mb/s/Pin.
• Programmable CAS Latency: 6, 7, 8, 9
• Programmable Additive Latency (Posted /CAS): 0,
CL-2 or CL-1 clock
• Programmable /CAS Write Latency (CWL) = 7
• 8 bit pre-fetch
• Burst Length: 4, 8
• Bi-directional Differential Data-Strobe
• Internal calibration through ZQ pin
• On Die Termination with ODT pin
• Serial presence detect with EEPROM
• Asynchronous reset