Double Data Rate SDRAM high-density Module for DDR400 . Dual In-Line Memory Module and is intended for mounting into 184-pin edge connector sockets.
Synchronous design allows precise cycle control with the use of system clock. Data I/O transactions are possible on both edges of DQS. Range of operation frequencies, programmable latencies allow the same device to be useful for a variety of high bandwidth, high performance memory system applications.
• RoHS compliant products.
• Power supply: VDD: 2.6V ± 0.1V, VDDQ: 2.6V ±0.1V
• Max clock Freq: 200MHZ.
• Double-data-rate architecture; two data transfers per
• Differential clock inputs (CK and /CK)
• Burst Mode Operation.
• Auto and Self Refresh.
• Data I/O transactions on both edge of data strobe.
• Edge aligned data output, center aligned data input.
• Serial Presence Detect (SPD) with serial EEPROM
• SSTL-2 compatible inputs and outputs.
• MRS cycle with address key programs.
CAS Latency (Access from column address): 3
Burst Length (2, 4, 8 )
Data Sequence (Sequential & Interleave)