For all your PC requirements
For All D-Link Products
Manufacturer Website : http://www.dlink.co.in/
RMA Support and Service : http://www.dlink.co.in/support/
For Chennai :: Contact ::
D-Link India Ltd (RMA Centre)
103, First Floor, ABC Trade Center, Devi Theater Complex, Old No - 50,New No - 39 / 8 & 9 Anna Salai
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 002
044 284 12206/207
Showing reviews 1-6 of 11 | Next
Posted by vijay on 30th Aug 2013
Hi, I bought this product from delta page 1.5 years before and I got the router with ME_1.0 firmware., Now am not able to.find.any firmware in Dlink Me site and the firmware available in Indian site doesn't support my device. Now am struck here. Please help. Provide me a link atleast for older firmware.
DELTA REPLY: Apply for swap warranty on dlink site
They shall swap the product via DOOR DELIVERY.
Posted by AKE on 26th Oct 2012
The firmware upgrade can be done by the following method :
1. Goto : http://www.dlink.co.in/products/?pid=452
2. Goto Support (near Overview and Works with) on the same page itself
3. Click on Firmware and then Download .
4 Goto your Modem configuration http://192.168.1.1 login and goto Management>>Update Software
and do as what is mentioned on that page
Posted by Lena on 20th Nov 2011
I bought few weeks back from Delta. I upgraded the firmware to use with 3G dongle and found the 3G menu appearing. But nothing much to configure. When called customer care they said it supports only D-link 3G adapters/dongles!! It works good with wired broadband.
Posted by Technie on 16th Nov 2011
I did purchase this product and after near 2 months of fight with dlink, i am getting this product returned with my money back.
Very slow WIFI as in terms of dual anteena
Print Server does detect the printer on Firmware Upgrade,but no use as there is a compatibility list with it.
I purchased this and from the first day i had problem with the device.
1) I got the replacement of the device from service center after one month,as they have appointed worst customer support persons i.e. KAIZEN Info Service Ltd.
2) The Customer Care People don't have any knowledge of the Technology( as a person told em to configure the device as i have purchased it and he does not know anything.)
3) Very Bad Response as i called many times before getting attended to the call.
4) After 2 months they get to know that the print server will work on some select Models of the Printers and they can't produce the upgrade of the firmware.
5) They are just not interested in providing a best solution as they say it to return the device and get the money back as it is a business device and they don't want to invest on 3 persons to upgrade the firmware.
I would tell anybody that don't buy this unless there are many options available in the market.
Posted by Omar on 6th Nov 2011
i'm who posted the "to AKE" preview
my name is Omar.
I purchased this product in Middle East
and i can't find it in dlink-me.com
i know i can upgrade the firmware from GUI
but i can't find it for ME
the firmware listed in indian site is for IN only. and there is a cuation to not upgrade my ME product with IN firmware.
i agree with svetta in all points, i tested them all.
DELTA REPLY: We cannot comment / support for Products for Out of India use.
Posted by Unknown on 4th Nov 2011
Please provide us with a link to updated firmware.
DELTA REPLY: as per D-Link website this product has
Web-based GUI for configuration, firmware upgrade.
Showing reviews 1-6 of 11 | Next